Click on the link below to listen to one of Rabbi's Strulowitz's Classes:
Mitzvah of the Week
Jewish Philosophy and History
- Pru U'rvu: Why do we need a Mitzvah commanding us to do something we would naturally be inclined to do?
- Bris Milah: Hashem wants Avraham to do what? The significance of this enigmatic Mitzvah.
- Gid Hanasheh: Having the Nerve to Get to the Meat of the Mitzvah
- Howlin' at the Moon: The Mitzvah of Sanctifying the New Moon
- Where Have You Gone Korban Pesach, a Lonely Nation Turns its Eyes to You
- The Prohibition of Eating Chametz and it's Connection to Super Mario Brothers
- Pidyon HaBen: Redetion is Sweet
- Tefillin: Do the Phylacteries make the man?
- You Gotta Believe: How Can We Be Commanded to Believe in Hashem?
- Biblical Idol(atry): How one of the Ten Commandments Got Voted Off
- Shabbos: Why Hashem's Day Off Becomes a Weekly National Holiday
- "The Vain Event": Why Saying Hashem's Name in Vain Might be Worse than Idol Worship
- Adultery: Looking for Lust in All the Wrong Places
- Stealin' a Little Piece of My Neshamah: The Prohibition of Theft
- Purim: Layer Upon Layer of Intrigue
- The Kosher Kitchen Part 1
- The Kosher Kitchen Part 2
- Sorcery and Witchcraft
- Beer Shiur: What Blessing Should You Make on Beer? (by Mattaniah Beezy)
- Are Feed Lots Against Jewish Law?
The Jewish Concept of G-d, Free Will and the Yetzer Harah
The Soul, the Afterlife and Reincarnation
What Judaism Taught the World
History of the Torah Part 1
History of the Torah Part 2
The Reform Movement
Obscure Jewish Holidays
The Life and Times of Rav Kook
Thoughts on Jewish Holidays
Rav Kook on the Haggadah
Rav Soloveitchik on the Haggadah
Andexander the Great and the Jews: Friend or Foe?
The Seven Deadly Sins
Anger: Can you cook something with that fire?
Can Greed Really Be Good?
Lust and Gluttony
Pathway Through the Prophets
Chaos in the Homeland: The Book of Shoftim (Judges)
King Saul and King David: The Unwilling Mentor
The Life, War and Loves of King David
Panel Discussions with Reform and Conservative Rabbis
December 6, 2011 at the SF-JCC: Mt. Sinai: Who Gave What to Whom? (Great Sound Quality)
April 5, 2011 at the SF-JCC: Gender, Conversion and the Jew of the Future (Great Sound Quality)
November 9, 2010 at the JCC: Zionism, Religion and Peoplehood (Great Sound Quality)
May 4, 2010 at Temple Emanuel: Part 1 Gender and the Divinity of the Torah (Some Parts are poor quality)
May 4, 2010 at Temple Emanuel Part 2: The Nature of G-d, Are Mitzvot obligations? (Some Parts are poor quality)
Rabbi Zohn's Chevra Kaddisha Presentation
Jewish Ethics and the Internet
Video: Jewish Ethics and the Interent Conference @ Twitter
The culture of Anonymity on the Internet
A Podcast from Twitter: A View From the Inside
Is it Fair to Expect Privacy on E-Mail and ListServs?
Digital Overload: A Panel Discussion on Growing Up With the Internet
The Jewish Life Cycle
Birth: Baby Namings and Shalom Zachors
Death: Why Judaism Insists on burial instead of cremation
Marriages in the Torah
The Star Crossed Marriage of Yaakov and Rachel
Were Esther and Mordechai Married?
Yaakov and Leah: A Marriage of Inconvenience
Adam and Eve